lid to nano cube

teresaq

anyone looking for an extra lid that has a 24 wtt light and two fans -just let me know. I have one. The tank got broke, but i saved the lid.

bojik

ah its the basic model light top? Not the delux light? Also did you scavange and of the parts off it? Like the bioballs or pump for instance.

teresaq

beleive it or not the baby pulled the blind down, and it popped a hole in the side.
I'm using the pump in my new 37 gal and I threw the bio-balls away. its just the hood the 24 wtt lights, and the 2 fans.

bojik

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
beleive it or not the baby pulled the blind down, and it popped a hole in the side.
I'm using the pump in my new 37 gal and I threw the bio-balls away. its just the hood the 24 wtt lights, and the 2 fans.
Dang that had to suck. aww was hoping for mini bioballs i can't find them/ find them in small quantities
I'll think about the hood :)

teresaq

sorry, Ill look through my fish stuff, but im pretty sure i got rid of them. I didnt use them at all.
20 bucks plus shipping and the hood is yours.
m0m24 at earthlink dot net

L

lbaskball

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
sorry, Ill look through my fish stuff, but im pretty sure i got rid of them. I didnt use them at all.
20 bucks plus shipping and the hood is yours.
was this for a 24gal nano cube? if so im interested.

wla1610

does anyone know if the jbj lid will fit over an aqua pod. if so i'd be interested in it to try to mod it for a halide etc..

teresaq

not sure. the orig tank was bought from the drs site. e-mail me and i'll give you more info.

bojik

is it a 50/50 bulb? I'm thinking it might be good to gut it and upgrade my 15L's lighting its got two t5's at the moment and one dead t5.