Lighting for LiveRock/Fish Only Tank

minnow me

Hello everyone, I'm new to the saltwater hobby, and I'm hooked!!!! I want to setup a Live Rock/ Fish Only tank. I'm a hobbyist on a budget, so right now I have a basic shop light over my tank for lighting, with 2 48inch flourescent bulbs. One is Actinic and one is a Super Daylight Bulb. I was wondering if this would be enough lighting for my Live Rock to thrive. Right now I have my 60gal up and running with just pure Aragonite as a substrate for now. I also wanted to know how much live rock I need to add to my tank. I don't want to add so much that it clutters my tank, as this will be a fish only tank.

physcoben

it should be fine the way it is if all u want to keep is lr and fish, and you should prob. have about 50lb of lr, i have a 90 and i'm supposed to have 80lbs, it's expensive so i would work your way up to goal, but buy a good chunk of it to cycle your tank, and let me know what u do about ur lighting if u improve it because i'm currently using what u have but am looking to grow live coral now and need a better light set up, ohh yeh my email is physcoben@yahoo.com