lighting/pump items for sale: IN

bronco300

Took down a couple of frag tanks and other fish tanks..so for sale, both used but working just fine:
Dual 400w PFO ballast--not sure what type of ballast it is, so I assume for now its just a standard ballast, but could be more....but either way, its an older ballast, but it works great.
Asking $175 shipped
Second is a lighting pendant...you can see it lit in the picture there with the actual ballast for sale above...there is a fan that doesn't seem to work(not an electrician)...and then there are places to put square pinned PC bulbs, but i'm not sure if those work either as i've never used them..so those are "as is"...i used iut over my frag tank and did great...bulb is not included.
Asking $75 shipped
I have a couple pumps that i will put on later...you can EMAIL ME at bronco300 @ gmail. com

bronco300

sorry took so long, here are the two pumps i have right now that i dont need afterall,any longer
Iwaki MD40: have not used, needs a pigtail as all do: asking $175 SHIPPED

Panworld 200PS has a chipped intake, but screws on fine there as you can see i was able to

[hr]
on a valve just fine. only asking $125 shipped

bronco300

bumpity
$20 on the hood, you pay shipping costs.
$165 shipped iwaki pump...thats 100 off the new, and this is that basically
$115 shipped on the panworld, nothing wrong with it, works great, only has the small chip in the casing, like new otherwise
here is the picture of the back of the hood, i had added to eyescrews so i could hang it on a pulley system, they could of course be taken out...can't beat 20$ though