Lighting Question, please help me out :)

So, new lighting today for my 20 gallon!!
24" 10,000K Daylight & True Actinic 03 Blue T5 Flourescent Lamps, pretty excited, looks AMAZING in my standards, considering i've only ever had flourescent lighting

I need to know exactly what creatures I can, and cannot keep under this lighting in a 20G!?
Such as: SPS
LPS
Soft Corals
Clams
Etc...
You all know what I mean

GREATLY, GREATLY appreciate your help guys!! Thanks so, so much!

nycbob

everything but sps and clams. 2 bulbs isnt a lot over a 20. if u want to keep sps and clams, get 4 t5 bulbs.

Thanks for the help! Now I can make a stocklist!!

Too bad I cant keep clams though, but I could always get another fixture in time! Too bad though, I really wanted a Crocea or Derasa Clam, but they need lots of lighting, but I can wait I guess! What would you do with the tank, what corals, what fish? - Thanks again!

nycbob

if u hv 4 t5 bulbs over the 20, u could try bubble tip. b4 trying that though, u need ur tank to mature like 4-5 months.

My current tank has been up for more than one and a half years now, so its cycled and matured, copepods are everywhere naturally, didnt add eggs.I made a list of
Fish I WANT - Will they work out in a 20G?
Corals I LIKE - Ones I like, probably can't all go together in a 20?
CUC/Inverts I WANT - Works out?
Here they are...
Fish:

Green Chromis x2
Ocellaris Clownfish x2
Yellow Watchman Goby x1
Royal Gramma x1
CUC:

Skunk Cleaner
Cleaner Clam
Emerald Crab
Nassarius Snails
Cerith Snails
Orange Linckia
Corals:

Candy Cane Coral
Orange Plate Coral
Chili Coral
Colt Coral
Toadstool
Carnation Coral
(any other suggestions?)
Thanks

emusinky

The chili and carnation coral don't like much light. I think they would be good choices. I have had good luck with my chili coral for well over a year now. Just be sure to keep it in a cave or low lit area with good flow.

I'm confused, but siding with nycbob, sorry guys but nycbob is more know on this site, unless nycbob can confirm that I cannot have ANY coral at all? IMO I know enough to know that's NOT true, you should't offer advice if your not sure if its true, im not saying it's not, and sorry if im sounding rude here, I really don't mean to, but I just want to get all the right info guys

The chili and carnation coral don't like much light. I think they would be good choices. I have had good luck with my chili coral for well over a year now. Just be sure to keep it in a cave or low lit area with good flow.
Yes, I was planning on placing them under an over-hang, so they get med. flow and not too much light -Thanks :)

nycbob

the fish list u listed is do-able. why the cleaner clam? imo, most people shouldnt hv them bc i think they r pointless in most tanks. as for corals, everything is ok except the orange plate since its a sps, and requires stronger lighting and flow. the carnation isnt light dependent, but requires nutrients in the water to do well.

Thanks, I don't know why I had the cleaner clam on there, I guess just to add to the diversity, was just one more thing I could look at

I don't quite know about the carnation yet, would be cool, but i've heard that they can be hard to care for? And the chili coral has a kindof similar look to it.
I want the rockwork to be somewhat like...
(Nice paint app. skills eh?)