Lighting Question

truck0000

I have a problem with my tank lighting. I have read lots of articles on this forumn about diff lights and have to to think that i need to add more.
I have a 55 gallon reg. tank. I currently am running a Jebo 220 W system (2*55W 10K and 2*55W Blue). Im not sure if this is the acitic bulb or not . Im having a huge fight with alea. It has gotten better with the very large clean up crew that I added but has seem to hit a wall. I mean the clean up crew has got it under control but cant get rid of it. Water levels are where they are suppose to be accept nitrate is at 10 ppm. I run a CPR Bakpak skimmer with a rio 600power head on it. I also have a HOB filter that is rated to handle a 75 gal. tank.
I have a Seasbea (purple in color) that hasnt really changed a whole lot since I got it 3 months ago and spends alot of time closed up or partially closed up. While the algea is annoying the Seabea is my biggest concern B/C my percula clown loves him.
The lighting addition that im am thinking about getting is the Coral life clip on the back 150W 20K Metal haldie light. I would like to know if this light addition would help or if i just need to wait and scrap the jebo set and buy a larger 48" complete set. A :notsure: ny help or advice would be a great help for this newby to the hobby.