Lion-crazz and u there????

borgatagal

Hi Lion and Tim...
Long time for me since I have needed your help. I have (knock on wood) successfully set up two fifty gallon tanks and now want to go bigger. YES... you were right from the begginning in telling me to go bigger. Thanks to u and all these great people on their good advice my fish are simply.... beautiful!
I want to go 150-180 gallon. Right now I just have canister and hang on filters on my smaller tanks with hang on skimmers.
If it were u what kind of filtration system would you buy for a larger tank? What brand etc... I have researched till I am dazed and confused. Sump? etc.... I have come into some cash (thank you to the poker gods) and want to jump on this tomorrow. I know I am just going to do live rock and sand, no corrals right now because that is more confusing on researching the lights. What do you think?
Any advice would be appreciated. :thinking: :thinking:
You guys are the bomb! :cheer:

my way

Originally Posted by BorgataGal
Hi Lion and Tim...
Long time for me since I have needed your help. I have (knock on wood) successfully set up two fifty gallon tanks and now want to go bigger. YES... you were right from the begginning in telling me to go bigger. Thanks to u and all these great people on their good advice my fish are simply.... beautiful!
I want to go 150-180 gallon. Right now I just have canister and hang on filters on my smaller tanks with hang on skimmers.
If it were u what kind of filtration system would you buy for a larger tank? What brand etc... I have researched till I am dazed and confused. Sump? etc.... I have come into some cash (thank you to the poker gods) and want to jump on this tomorrow. I know I am just going to do live rock and sand, no corrals right now because that is more confusing on researching the lights. What do you think?
Any advice would be appreciated. :thinking: :thinking:
You guys are the bomb! :cheer:
Are you handy at building things? I would build aSump/Fuge using the largest tank I could fit. They are easy to build. Forget about conventional filters, use your LR as a filter.
Here's a link to one I recently built for a friend.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=231366