Lion hasn't eaten in 6 days ----help

nasotang00

I am sorry for the double post (this is in agressive setup also) been there all day and no replies, hope someone here can help......
I recently moved my 4 inch black volitan from one of my tanks to another. He is the only fish in the tank now. The way i tried to catch him was to lure him out of his little space with food on a poker stick. once out, netteded him using two nets. he swam head-first into the net with a little coaxing. put him into the tank (been set up for 9 months) and he floated don to the bottom. he did not really move for a day or so and has not eaten in 6 days now. I have tried live feeder fish and the usual shrimp and scallop on the poker. I think he won't go for the poker now because he thinks that a big net will follow. It worries me that he won't go for the live either. The first time i tried the live feeders he swam up to one and sized it out but did not go for it.
Is there anything else I might try??? How long will he last without eating?
Thanks for the help.

liongirl

Hopefully lionfish will reply to this in Aggressive setup. I have heard most people say that it will take a fish over a month to starve to death .. but dont hold me to that one because i am not sure personally.
I hope you get a good answer from someone who knows a lot about these fish, because i think they are awesome!!!!