Lionfish contest, show off your lions!

kirkland

Originally Posted by sepulatian
Kirk, is that lion pink or is it the camera? If it is pink then you have my vote for that fish as well, SWEET!!!
Just the camera. She was dark brown/slightly red. Very peaceful fish, graceful swimmer and always out in sight. She was a great contrast personality-wise in our aggressive FOWLR.

Originally Posted by Legoalie31
any1?
Sorry I am late with the pic but here is my baby fuzzy he tends to hang upside down inder the rock unless he wants to eat, and I dont ever tend to have my camera when I need it.

legoalie31

okay we have 4 votes for murph's lion, 2 for alphon76's lion, one for the blue one?,
one for layla's,one for shinobi's lion, one for nikkita, 1 for this 1 https://www.saltwaterfish.com/, 1 for yerboys lion, and whichever fu man chu dragonfly saw. i think i missed it...

pvt7donut

these lionfish are really awesome looking....i didnt think they were all that cool until i went to the bahamas last month and went to atlantis...they had a tank in there with like...7 huge ones in it...then i realized how cool lof a fish it is....so i bought one...and here it is....this is monster...ive had him for over a month and he seeems to be doing well..hes one of my first saltwater fish that ive had... :) i also just resently bought a baby lion the other day...hees in a different tank though because he is only about an inch in length and i know if i was to put him in the same tank..he would be eaten by the larger one...
...and yea...im new to the forums...ill keep my rambling to a minimum...lol