Lionfish With Mystery Wrasse

So finally the time has come, its been months of research and creeping the boards and weeks of cycling and I'm finally ready to start stocking my 75 gal FOWLR (oversized skimmer and the works). I started the tank for dwarf lionfish. I figured on getting a zebra and a fuzzy which I will be buying soon. Also since I started Ive grown fond of Valintini puffers. Ive asked around alot and have weighed the pros and cons and have decided I want to try one in the tank (if theres any trouble I will be taking him out for sure). Also the Mystery Wrasse has caught my eye and would absolutely love to have on in the tank, but of course am worried about him being a 300$ snack for my lionfish. They grow pretty large (5'') and I think they would be ok with my lionfish but I definatly wanted to see what everyone thought first. The Mystery Wrasse is months away at this point. Please post all your thoughts and comments.

sepulatian

If it will fit in their mouths they will eat it. You would be surprised at how wide their mouths open. If you do get one, make sure the fish is large or house it in another tank unil it is.