List all types of animals YOUVE owned

110innc

I want to see has had more types of animals. Heres all the ones Ive had.

Dogs,cats,hamsters,rabbits,guiena pigs,monkeys,fish,chickens,tortorises,turtle,birds,lizards,ferrets,sugargliders,
hedgehogs,and many aquarium inverts.

shogun323

Holy Smokes, that is quite a bit.... Be prepared though.... soon Reefkprz will see this thread and blow us all away.
Cats
Dogs
Corn Snakes
Ball Pythons
Red Ear Sliders
Painted Turtle
Musk Turtle
Peacock Mantis
Various Saltwater Inhabitants
That's it. Nothing exciting.

reefkprz

animals I have owned (still own a bunch of these)
degus, chinchilla, hamsters, parrokeet, parrotlettes, sugar gliders, snapping turtles, newts, chinese gliding tree frogs, african bullfrog, black and white tegu, bearded dragons, tons of FW fish, cockatiels, guinea pig, chickens, goat, ducks, albino kingsnake, banded king snake, cornsnakes, leopard geckos, tokay geckos, cats, dogs, iguana, tarantula, gopher snake, ball python, chinese water dragons, goliath bird eating spider, whites tree frogs, geese, turkeys, ferrets, pac man frogs, painter turtles, madagascar giant hissing cocroaches, false deathhead cocroaches, ants (yes I had an ant farm). I'm sure there is one or two things I am missing.

bronco300

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
http:///forum/post/2671555
animals I have owned (still own a bunch of these)
degus, chinchilla, hamsters, parrokeet, parrotlettes, sugar gliders, snapping turtles, newts, chinese gliding tree frogs, african bullfrog, black and white tegu, bearded dragons, tons of FW fish, cockatiels, guinea pig, chickens, goat, ducks, albino kingsnake, banded king snake, cornsnakes, leopard geckos, tokay geckos, cats, dogs, iguana, tarantula, gopher snake, ball python, chinese water dragons, goliath bird eating spider, whites tree frogs, geese, turkeys, ferrets, pac man frogs, painter turtles, madagascar giant hissing cocroaches, false deathhead cocroaches, ants (yes I had an ant farm). I'm sure there is one or two things I am missing.
hahaha, thats great....so mannnnyyyyyy
cocroaches???

I've only had a sliver of that....fw fish, sw fish/inverts...cats,dogs,painted turtle

110innc

I said types not certain species. Oh well. Ive thought of more.
Love birds,chinchilla,bearded dragons,marmosets,chapuchins,ducks,geckos,socatla tortises, red eared sliders,there more to but cant think of all[we used to breed exotic animals]

reefkprz

Originally Posted by 110inNC
http:///forum/post/2671574
I said types not certain species.
then the list for anyone would be really simple. fish, mammals, inverts, avians. at the most.
but I see in your first list you listed different SPECIES of rodents so I figured you actually meant types, meaning slightly more specific but whatever.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by 110inNC
http:///forum/post/2671574
[we used to breed exotic animals]
thats cool, I have bred quite a few different animals. kind of steering away from breeding and got more into resuing them though, there are so many neglected animals in need of rescue I started to feel like I was doing more harm than good by breeding. I dont know how many animals my finacee and I have saved from bad deaths and placed in good homes. but everytime we suceed its like the first time it really feels great to know you saved an animal.

shogun323

Very cool. Now that I look into it more I was thinking of water monitors. Monitors are crazy!! I had a roomate that had a young nasty Nile Monitor (latched onto his finger once, LOL!!!) as well as a couple adult Dumerils Monitors. They were fascinating!!!

fishkid13

Freshwater fish,Saltwaterfish/Inverts,turtles,3dogs-right now we had a total of 6-7-,geckos,geine pig,ants-escaped for ant farm and bit me to death
-,cats,Land hermit crabs-bit my finger
-, and I missed one or two.

aquaknight

Only stuff related to the hobby, SW/FW fish and inverts. It's always been people I've lived with who've had pets (Parents/Brothers). Dogs, cats, ferret, hamster, igunana's, snakes, and a turtle. Can't wait to get a dog of my own soon.

nacl freak

dogs,cats,quail,mccaws,molucan cockatoos,parakeets,finches,yellow head parrot,horses,ferret,inverts,koi,salt and fresh water fish

stdreb27

Turtles - red ear slider, alligator snapper
Fish - ALOT
Dogs- beagles, cocker spaniels
Cats- to many to list
Birds - to many to list
Hedge Hog
hamsters
a horse

ok lets go
2 bald piad ball pythons
4 cats still have them :) 2 at moms 2 at dad
1 alaskan malamute 17 years
1 boxer 9 years
1 husky
1 lab
2 rats
1 shark
at least 20 fish between me and my dad (1000 gal tank he has)
a frog at one point
woohooo!

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/2671687
Turtles - red ear slider, alligator snapper
Fish - ALOT
Dogs- beagles, cocker spaniels
Cats- to many to list
Birds - to many to list
Hedge Hog
hamsters
you had a hedge hog! those are freakin SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

spiderwoman

Holy cow, you people are zookeepers!
I've only had dogs, cats, birds and FW and SW fish/snails/crabs/shrimp/worms

T

tizzo

Haha spidey I was thinking the same thing! A lot of these animals out live people so what in the world happened?
My animals-not including my parents animals from growing up but just mine have been.
4 dogs, still have 1 of them
my fish (still have)
1 cockatiel
Oh, I had a couple of white boxers, but they were temps. (foster type deal)