Listen to my band and tell me what you think

mimzy

i hate 80's music. but you guys sound great! singer is confident and music is solid. best wishes for a successful future!!!

greymach

The only covers we have done so far is The wallflowers- one headlight...The eagles- hotel california.....The Flies- you got me where i want you....And stand by me and i dont know who sings that
We do alot more originals though. but weve only been a band for like 2 weeks haha

mimzy

LoL, great job 4 being brand-spanking new!! - keep posting clips on ur myspace... i shall def. check back!!

greymach

Cool. Glad you enjoy it. The sound was ripped off a video that was recorded at the chow and were gonna try to get the vid posted up soon. There are about 5 more songs we played that night but myspace only lets you post 6 songs. ANd we have all been in bands before, thats why we got our stuff together fast

greymach

oh and add us if ur on myspace...all our songs are downloadable so download them and listen to them all the time!

greymach

posted a new song...new version of "the after", a somewhat more professionally recorded version. LISTEN TO IT!

reefraff

Don't like the style of music but if I was in a bar and you were playing it would be cool. That's meant as a compliment

Sounds kinda like a more polished version of the Clash on steroids at times. Destinctive sound. Keep it up.

greymach

hah thats cool. if people who dont like it like it. thats a pretty good sign that were doing something right