Little Giant Pump 1325 GPH Great price!!...

reefforbrains

Ok so most everyone knows I just moved back and have a few misc items that missed the boat when I cleared out before I left.
This is a little giant pump, in-line NONsubmersible rated for 1325 gph max.
Catalog Number: 582507
Model Number: 4-MDQX-SC
1325 GPH, 1/10 HP - Magnetic Drive Inline Aquarium Pump, 6' power cord
These are the specs from the manufact. website.
Model Number 4-MDQX-SC
Horsepower 1/10
Flow 1325 GPH @ 1' of Head
Cord Length 6'
Shut Off 17
Voltage 115
Hertz 60
Amps 1.3
Watts 145
Weight 10.5
Height 5.3
Width 5.5
Length 11
Head (ft) Flow (GPH)
1 1325
3 1225
6 1080
12 675
Heres a stock photo. The pump is not brand new but I dont make a habit of throwing equipment down flights of stairs either so use your imagination.
http://www.lgpc.com/product/images/5...-MDQX-SC-L.gif
Its a good pump, made in USA. Fully servicable if needed, as needed. Been sitting for a while so I am giving it the Patented G.L.W.I warranty.
after you recieve your pump...."Good Luck With It!"
Price= free to good home.
It is heavy but if you want it shipped, then use 11 pounds as package weight and zip code 95621. Exact postage is what you pay. I am nice but not a shmuck, I wont PAY to GIVE away free equipment. Probably be like 10-15 bucks to ship anywhere within lower 48.
If someone feels up to some charity or trading a good larger heater I would be grateful but same as before, please feel no obligation as I am giving this away with no strings attached in hopes that it gets good use and helps someone else that might be on a shoestring budget build thier tank or finish a project without having to hide yet more reciepts from thier wife/husband/signifigant other......
Last part- If you need a pump like this then feel free to take it, but please dont just jump on it to hoard it for something future or with intention of reselling it. Thats a dirtbag move.
I know theres someone out there that really needs this and has a tight budget, if its not YOU, then let the next guy have it.
-RFB

rbu1

I can use it.....I need your paypal info to send you the money for shipping. Thanks for the awesome deal. BILL

indyws6

Greetings...
I could use the pump to (nearly) finish an automatic top-off / automatic water-change setup I have been building. If, for some reason, RBU1 doesn't take the pump, I will gladly pay the shipping to get it. Let me know at nelson(dot)mark(at)remyinc(dot)com. Thanks in advance...

reefforbrains

Sorry guys I got back to the boards late but someone local saw it and gave me puppy dog eyes for it. I couldnt really turn them down since I was giving it away and they really did need it standing in front of me.
Pump is gone....
If I find any more equip I will post for the masses.