Little Nemo - Day 29

nm reef

Updates on Nemo are becoming addictive! Thanks for the update...I still think you should auction the dude off to the highest bidder! With his fame you may make a small fortune!!:D

T

thomas712

I'm so happy for little Nemo, I think its time to do the dance of joy.

kreach

Originally posted by Thomas712
I'm so happy for little Nemo, I think its time to do the dace of joy.

That pic was just so wrong...

lovethesea

I'm so happy for little Nemo, I think its time to do the dace of joy.

:scared:

lovethesea

Bang, he is so cute, we can't stand it!! Really, my kids ask daily how Nemo is. My son tells his friends Nemo REALLY exists.:D You need a special display just for him and his (in time) mate. Thanks again:joy:

m.rogers

bang he is just to cool are you going to keep him for your self if so you know that every one will be asking every month (How is nemo and can we get a pic of him or her) you will forever be the guy that has the real nemo in his tank.
mike

watergal

I have been the silent bystander watching every post hoping he would make it and I think he is definitely in the clear now:) :cheer: :happyfish

cprdnick

I'm so happy for little Nemo, I think its time to do the dance of joy.

Hey, where did you get that pic!!!!!!!!!!! I knew I shouldn't have let my ex take a camera to my birthday party.
I do believe I agree with everyone else when I say, we can no longer read posts, we are blind and it is permanent.
Bang: Nemo's looking great, you should be proud of yourself.

jrpage

Originally posted by kreach
I always look forward to these threads. He looks awsome, Bang. :joy: :yes: :joy: :yes: