Little White trees on lr

montdj

Ok the lr has been it for allmost a week and iam right in the middle of the cycle. My only problem is there are what looks like tiny little white trees growing on the lr and seems to be growing pretty fast. WHAT IS IT.
Thank You

montdj

I tried and it didnt turn out. They are only about 1/4" tall right now. The best way to describe it is like a tree with no leaves just a couple branches and they appear to be white.

montdj

I noticed one las night and now there seems to be atleast one on ever rock if not more. I wonder if it just toke them tjat long to apear or is it spreding?

montdj

Well after reserching all your sugestions i would say maybe a small christmas tree. But not sure.
Thanks for all your help.

chilwil84

unless circular its not a feather duster or aptasia probably a hydro like said earlier and harmless as far as i know

andy51632

I have been cycling for a week too and have small white tree looking things. Is your rock fiji? That is what mine is. I cant tell if they are alive or dead.

pogi pants

look up Hydroids
That's what they are. i had them growing on one of my rocks and they grew really fast and they multiply fast. from what i've read is that they're harmless, and once all of your parameters are perfect they'll disappear. mine are still there, but i haven't tested my calcium or copper or alk. so that's prob why they're still there.