LIVE ROCK $3 per lbs.

nakadoc

I have about 300lbs. of Live rock I need sell. Due to military orders we are moving and I am breaking down my 120gal. I have attached a picture of the tank with what Live rock that is left. I sold about a 100lbs. already. Shipping if will be from if you need a quotef rom 71112. Buyer is responsible for shipping charges.

smork81

I tried contacting you about the LR and corals that are attached to it. I never recieved a response.. :mad:

nakadoc

I remember the intial emails which you said would be about a month to get your tank ready. I never received anything after that?

nakadoc

As for corals attached to rocks I have a few left. They are pretty big pieces with small colonies on them ranging from 3-20polyps. I attached pictures of the same types of zoanthids I have left. I could not get clear pictures of the actual peices because they are to deep in my tank.

nakadoc

One more.
Sorry made a mistake but the last colonie of the five photos above was sold last night.

nakadoc

The rocks with zoanthids left are pretty big and shipping via UPS or FED-EX rates about a $1 per pound. LMK

nakadoc

Rock with red mushrooms $10 + shipping.
As for shipping on all rocks with zoanthids, I will have to weigh them and get back to you.

renogaw

still have not received email about the mushrooms. i am definitely interested. mjwag1975 at Cox.net

whodini6

I am interested in purchasing about 40 lbs of the rock. Please email me with pricing for that and shipping. My zipcode is 02649. I am also interested in possibly purchasing a few that have growth on them already. maybe 2 or 3 good sized ones. Let me know about a price on thosse as well. my email is chrislaporte05@yahoo.com. Thanks