Live Rock and Sand Available $2.25/lb Must sell ASAP

scotty37

Very very nice rock, nicest Ive ever had, very purple where exposed, sponge, worms, and feather dusters. One rock has 3-4 heads of colt coral attached, and is thick with coraline.... $2.25/lb Prefer pickup first, but then will sell
Eastern Panhandle of WV, near martinsburg, Winchester VA and Hagerstown MD
Have about 125 lbs of rock total, but Id have to weigh to be sure.
Sand once I get rid of the rock, make offer. Have 100 lbs, will probably accept any offer.

kingsmith

If you can wait I could take 50 lbs but I don't get paid till next wensday so its up to you. If you can what are we looking at for total price shipping to 06489

coastie81

I would need all 100#'s of sand, also need shipping to puerto rico, 00603. PM me and we can make a del when you are ready to get rid of it

trillian

How far south would you be willing to drive (if at all) to sell the other 75 lbs?
I'm going to be in northern NC Mon. and Tues. but it's still almost 6 hours from you.

scotty37

Originally Posted by trillian
http:///forum/post/2800315
How far south would you be willing to drive (if at all) to sell the other 75 lbs?
I'm going to be in northern NC Mon. and Tues. but it's still almost 6 hours from you.
Theres actually a relative in town thats heading back to richmond tomorrow... im not sure how willing he would be to take it, but I could ask. Hes not readily available, so you would have to be available whenever he could be. Let me know if thats possible, and I will try to get in touch with him.

scotty37

Originally Posted by bmorecopper
http:///forum/post/2802372
You have PM.
How ya doing Scott?
hey man. whats up? not good here, had to leave the house. The house on Extreme makeover home edition tonight had similar problems, but ours made theirs look piddly in comparison. I went in tonight to feed the remaining fish and get rock out for shipment, Im still screwed up from it. The tank is fine 100%, but that house is in bad shape. Cant wait to get the rock and fish out so I can shut it down and stay the heck out until the lawyer does his job. On a side note, one spare bedroom for four of us is simply wonderful
good spirits though.

scotty37

Id estimate 40 lbs left, with one piece having the 3 pieces of colt coral attached to it.
2.00 lb if u can pick it up.