Live Rock- DFW

dockery07

is anyone local looking for live rock? I dont want to ship it, but I have about 200-300lbs of great looking rock. I am asking $3.00 a pound for rock w/o corals and $5.00 a pound for rock with gsp or mushrooms/ leathers. I am only going to do this if there is enough interest. I know I have 30-50lbs that has to come out of this tank today.

dockery07

Kevin, I dont know if I have any flat pieces, I might. I will have to look.
I will ask about the airline tickets. Sean is platinum with American Airlines. So we normally stick with them.

kainrahl

I work for skywest, so i could definately save you lots of $4 if you flew somewhere we go. but let me know

johnnysalt

Hey again,
Email me and tell me what ya got left with coral on it!! I can come out in a day or two!
John...in fort worth :cool:

dockery07

EEL - The other red colt is about 5" tall.
Johnny- I have it all left. How much do you need? Right now I can only part with about 50lbs or so I need to feed my mandarian.

I would be very interested in getting some live rock. I have a fish only tank, 45 gal. not sure how much i want right now,maybe 10-20 lbs. let me know if you have any left. I could come out there tues evening or anytime on Sun. my e-mail address is thedoormousesaid@cs.com BTW Aquaman, I 'm still interested in spliting an order, whenever you are, just let me know

dockery07

I still have some rock. Just send me an email tomorrow night will work okay. Or sunday if you want.
Dont forget the frag trade on the 26th...