live rock from swf.com

old hermit

has anyone ever bought any live rock from this site. if so did you like it? i was going to get some and wanted some opinions.

ak_reefer

I have heard alot of good things about. I would purchase it but they dont ship to Alaska. But there is an online company from CA thatj does and that is where I get mine.

nm reef

I never have either...but everybody that has says its good stuff.....all of mine was bought locally(if 110 miles away can be considered local)....if you get some let us know what you think...*_^

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I got my LR form this site and it was and is very good. No compliants at all. Plenty of coraline and macroalgae. I used it to setup a reef tank and the addition of the LR did not even cause an ammonia spike from die off. I highly recommend it.

Mine was supposed to arrive today, Fedex had " an unavoidable delay" whatever that means, and it's friday. Will it be okay on monday, they shipped it wednesday from miami. I am so disappointed in FedEx.

mac

Yep - I have had 2 different shipments of lr from swf (Figi type) both deliveries were top quality. Almos no die-off during shipping and plenty of life/growth/c. alge, etc.
They have my certificat of approval :D