Live Rock from swf.com

saltaddict

OK for those of you wondering about LR from this site. I got my 25# order of LR from SWF.com today. I would like to say that I was skeptical because their price was so D#mn cheap compared to LFS 9 to 10 per pound prices. I was expecting rock with lot's of purple and pink coraline but got rock like I had never seen around these parts. 4 out of the 6 pieces were 70% to 80% covered with what appears as white and LIME green coraline . I have never seen coraline algea this color. Have other seen this or am I looking at something else? If this is what I believe it is then I have to say I'm an extreamly satisfied customer.

saltaddict

I have seen white before . I'm sure that the white is coralline but the lime green color is what I have never seen before that's why I am hoping some on the experts on this board can tell me if it is or is not?

beefcake

Sorry, I can't offer any help but was wondering if you could provide some pics of the rock. I was also thinking of purchasing about 75lbs of rock from swf.com too.

I have always been told that the white, is dead! I never order rock online, I like to see what i am getting and to pick it myself.