Live Rock- FS

dockery07

I have about and extra 45 lbs of live rock for sale. It is 3.50 per pound, I would like to keep it local to dallas but I can ship at your expense.

shrimp134

Would you take 60$ for it all...including shipping price!!! Please...me and my friend need live rock quickly and are sorta low on cash!

lionstorm

hey dockery we just set up our 30 gallon and could use a few small pieces of live rock in there, we are driving out to Georgia over Easter break but will be back Monday night I'll come by here and see what you have left then if anything, or you can email me @ disasterchick@charter.net
If its gone before I come back I understand ;)

dockery07

I am sure I will have some left. Just let me know monday. We are going out of town tomorrow also....

R

ramon6249

I live in the dallas area...I am not completly ready for my LR right now...would it hurt to store it in a rubbermaid trash can for about 2-3 monthes...(powerhead/heater)
If so 3.50 is too good to pass up...shot me an e-mail.
ramon_mcdonald6249@yahoo.com
Thanx
Ramon

lionstorm

hey dock i got my allowance before we left so i definately can afford live rock when will you be back in town? I get back Monday night but I won't be able to come pick up some rock till Tuesday at the earliest, whenever you get a chance please email me your phone number and/or address, I'll hopefully talk to you Monday night and if not then hopefully Tuesday night. :)

lionstorm

meep ignore last reply, i got your email (had to dig it out of the trash, i threw it away by mistake i had like 160+ spam letters waiting when i got home)

dockery07

Today wont work, but tomorrow will. I have to go watch my twins be bugs at school tonight. The only thing tomorrow is I have to go pick up fish from the airport but should be home by 6:30pm.