Live Rock in Northern VA

D

dholmblad

Got pictures? I live in fairfax and wouldnt mind picking up a few pieces.

bolobean

steve, i would like some of it too, if the 'all of it guy' does not come through. please send pix meanwhile. thanks bdb I am in arlington now, so no shipping needed.

D

dholmblad

I would still like to come pick some stuff up from you. sand, and some lr

steveoutla

I guess their eyes were bigger than their tanks! I still have 40 lbs of live rock available. Lots of Coraline. $4.00 lb.

steveoutla

rgaskins - I've got no problem shipping as long as you can cover the cost. Let me know how much you want and the zip it's going to and I'll let you know how much it'll be. steveoutlaw@verizon.net
dholmblad - You've got 1st dibbs on it so let me know how much you want and when you want to pick it up.
Thanks,
Steve

D

dholmblad

I am located in oakton va, we could meet some where? your house my house idk what ever is cool. And I am wondering if you have any live sand left?

steveoutla

You could come by and pick it up this Saturday afternoon if you want. We're setting up my new tank and emptying out my old tank then. I won't have any live sand but I have 2 bags of Southdown and can give you a cup of live sand to seed it for $20.00.
Steve

D

dholmblad

pm me your address and a time that you are free. Eh just hold on to that sand I can take some from my sandbed its quite deep anyways.

P

pas13

Steve-
Side question-
Where did you find the Southdown? I'm in Falls Church. I heard that Home Depot is supposed to carry it, but the one near me does not.
Thanks,
Peggy

tronicsdr

steve, if your deal falls through LMK, I would be interested in all of it as well (assuming its figi, tonga or something decent), I live in Fredericksburg but I can pick it up Friday or early Saturday as well LMK. Thanks.

steveoutla

Peggy - I found the southdown at Southern States in Manassas. It's labeled as Yardright but it is all Silica free. I have a 5g bucket full of it for free if you want to make the trip to Woodbridge.
Tronicsdr - Will do.
dholmblad - e-mail me at steveoutlaw@verizon.net and I'll send you directions.

tronicsdr

Steve, I just got paged to go work on a unit in springfield so I will be heading up your way, I emailed you my cell and my email address. If you want to seal the deal I will give you 4 a lb for what ever you have. I can pick it up on my way home today... if this works just give me a buzz and you will have cash in hand to start your weekend!!