live rock

thangbom

i havnt bought any lr but have fish and inverts... they are really good.. they wherele bages.. 1 clear and 1 black so they wont stress as much..

vanos

No, I ordered liverock from a competing website but try it because the shipping is free. I hear florida liverock comes with many hitchhikers.

simba13

I ordered the fiji live rock from this site (45-50lbs) and it was very good. I was pleased. It had a lot of coraline algae and some macro algae and it even has some polyp looking things on it, not sure what they are but there is like 4 of them. There are some other things that look like they might be alive and growing but I'm not sure what they are. When I first got the rock it was brown from being shipped in darkness but a couple of days under the lights it looked great! I got 5 large pieces, 3 medium size pieces and some little pieces. Overall I would order from them again I was very pleased. We ordered Monday afternoon, shipped Tuesday and arrived Thursday mourning. There were no crabs or snails or anything like that but it was full of algae and some polyp looking things and macro algae. Hope this helps!