Live rock

zimonie

I am going to be taking my tank down. And i have 70lbs of live rock, and am wondering what i should sell it for. Tank has been up for 8months. I have no idea what it would go for. Any help would be great.

zimonie

I am located in middle of wisconsin. I can ship but if someone is local thats even better. I tried to get some pics up but my camera cord is misteriously missing, i hope to get them up some time around 1 or so tomm on sat. Alsoi have a large yellow tang and a maroon clown, i want then to go to a good home also, they are my babys and i hate to get ride of them but for now its the best. Any other ?'s feel free.

zimonie

sorry guys its been very hectick here lately my dog has just died and am trying to deal with that and work and it just seems like so much at once, but i hope tomm to get all the shipping prices and see what everyone wants to do. I would like to sell it all at once and get it done with. It dont matter to me if its local pick up or shipped as long as i am not paying the shipping. Also i have a large yellow tang, and a maroon clown( he is really nice and not aggressive) 2 cleaner shrimp, 3 peperment shrimp, and a engeneer goby, that i would really like to go to great homes.
dallas612, and B-Baby80, have first dibs and like i said am going to get both their shipping charges figured out tomm. And see if that works for them. As i said before, i would like to sell it all in one shot to get it done with. If anyone is interested in the livestock, send me a pm but i wont be doing any shipping on them, its local pick up only as of now.