live rock

lazman

i have good live rock at 3.00 per pound, premium for shore,covered in life, coraline algea, and many more good stuff.
you can pick from my many reef tanks,

sadly corals are gone.
if you want it shipped, you send me box,and prepaid shipping cost and i'll pack it, and send out. local pick up is welcome too. you can reach me at clamcollecter@yahoo.com

btpye

I will buy some from you. I will also give you extra money for the box and postage. I live in Valdosta, Georgia. Let me know how much you have. I will take a lot.

lazman

Originally Posted by btpye
http:///forum/post/2581203
I will buy some from you. I will also give you extra money for the box and postage. I live in Valdosta, Georgia. Let me know how much you have. I will take a lot.
ok then, i have total from all three reef tanks is 840 lbs of the most premium live rock, i have sold to groupergenius and coraljunky on these boards, they both came to my home and seen my set ups, and got some awesome live rocks , you should see there reef tanks from the pieces they got,
there is pieces that are 45lbs, 40lbs, 35lbs several, and lots of 20lbs sizes, then there are tons of little ones that people would use dead base rock with no life or love, i used the most premium live rock there is, most purchased from John at fish and other ickthy things in oldsmar.In my opinion one of the best stores around, No, i'm sorry THE BEST.^
he knows his stuff.
i can use my stirofoam box and get a shipping estimate
all i need is your zip and i can give you the total after you guess how much rock you would need, thanks.

forddna

I started not feeling so great and went back to bed. Tomorrow still looks good, though. Not sure what time, definitely not before noon. I have to coordinate with my husband. :)

lazman

thanks, chuck for comming over and getting premium live rock, if you get a chance post some pics of how seriuosly covered it is with life, thanks again.

forddna

Laz, please PM me your phone number and address. I was getting worried!! I still want to come get some rock today!

forddna

Nevermind. Bought some today from someone who answered PMs, e-mails, etc.

I'm sure you have super nice stuff, but I'm impatient.

lazman

Originally Posted by forddna
http:///forum/post/2585085
Nevermind. Bought some today from someone who answered PMs, e-mails, etc.

I'm sure you have super nice stuff, but I'm impatient.
sorry, its 11:00 pm and just got home from family reunion,
sorry i missed you.