Living in Colorado!

tuffm2000

I am looking for a tank to set up I was just wondering if any one who is living in Colorado as well has a tank for sale. Also looking for any advice as well. Thanks for your time.

fishy.....

Look on craig's list. Usually there are several used tanks / setups for sale that people are trying to get rid of. I got a great deal on a used 75 gallon with a stand.

tuffm2000

Originally Posted by Fishy.....
Look on craig's list. Usually there are several used tanks / setups for sale that people are trying to get rid of. I got a great deal on a used 75 gallon with a stand.

I will have to take a look there! So where are you at in Colorado? I am in Loveland, however I will be moving to the boulder area!

Craigslist is a great place to find deals. Im checking there almost religously. I live in colorado springs. Nice to know theres a few here with me.

tuffm2000

I was also wondering if any one could point me in the right direction of where a good saltwater store here in Colorado is. I have been to the one up in Ft. Collins however I wasn't really impressed, don't get me wrong but I have see better looking system and fish.

sorry the only ones ive been to are down in the springs area. Thats a drive for you to to just check out the stores but if your up for the drive i can give you an idea of how they are down here at least.

ccampbell57

Originally Posted by tuffm2000
I was also wondering if any one could point me in the right direction of where a good saltwater store here in Colorado is. I have been to the one up in Ft. Collins however I wasn't really impressed, don't get me wrong but I have see better looking system and fish.
The best store in colorado is Premier Fish and Reef off of Wadsworth and 285.
I have been going there since Will and Mike opened the place about 2 years ago. This place blows all the others out of the water (pun intended).
Will just revamped the store and aquired the space next door and its where he has all his tanks for sale.
His display tanks are to die for. You should check it out.

serpentar

Hey I live in boulder! You should Check out Exotic Aquatics in Boulder, it is real old school, but has been around for over 35 years!!! My brother works their, time to time they have some good stuff. Anyways, i have some tanks that i am looking to get rid of if u have not yet found one. also let me know if u r looking for anything else like filters, etc.

serpentar

Does anyone know of anyone tearing down a tank & looking to get rid of live rock cheap? let me know, i am setting up a 100g Reef!

ccampbell57

Originally Posted by serpentar
Does anyone know of anyone tearing down a tank & looking to get rid of live rock cheap? let me know, i am setting up a 100g Reef!
Look on craigs list for people in colorado selling it. $3/#

bill m.

Originally Posted by Stangracer85
Craigslist is a great place to find deals. Im checking there almost religously. I live in colorado springs. Nice to know theres a few here with me.

Haha.. I live in Colorado Springs too!

darknes

Southern Coloradoan here.
There's a reef club in southern colorado, and there's one or two in northern Colorado in the Denver area as well.

serpentar

Hey, i live in Boulder & am looking to join a reef club. anyone got any info on one near me? thanks fellow Coloradans!

nitrousgoby

There are actually two fish stores in ft collins. Denizins is the crappy one. Did you try D&G. Its on Harmony & Lemay. By silver mine subs and the Jacksons sport grill. South side of harmony.
they got frags from 7.50 i go up there every few weeks

rehnberg

You chould go to Greeley, Dons Hobbies is really nice and the prices are good. There is also Animal Attraction, nice store just high prices. I live in Loveland!