lobster blue spiny

i noticed a pic in swf that has a coral banded shrimp in somebody's hand, well this one is in my hand, i have several spiny blue lobsters, this is the only 1 that i can handle.

renogaw

surprised it didn't jump out of your hand! i can't believe how long the tentacles are compared to the rest of the body LOL. they must knock over everything!

Originally Posted by renogaw
surprised it didn't jump out of your hand! i can't believe how long the tentacles are compared to the rest of the body LOL. they must knock over everything!
actualy, they hide and stick the tenticals out to catch prey,food,etc, i keep the molts when they do, and this guy lets you grab him with out jumping.

grabbitt

Great looking lobster... How long did it take you to catch him? Judging from the amount of rock and coral in the tank in the background, my guess would be.... one heck of a long time?

Originally Posted by GRabbitt
Great looking lobster... How long did it take you to catch him? Judging from the amount of rock and coral in the tank in the background, my guess would be.... one heck of a long time?
well, i have three of them in different reef tanks, and this 1 is the only 1 i can touch, i fed it while it was a inch long with my hands, then after a while, i get's used to it, i started to crab,touch,let craw on my hands etc, i do have 1 thats about 20 inch, mean as heck

grabbitt

Originally Posted by fedel castro
well, i have three of them in different reef tanks, and this 1 is the only 1 i can touch, i fed it while it was a inch long with my hands, then after a while, i get's used to it, i started to crab,touch,let craw on my hands etc, i do have 1 thats about 20 inch, mean as heck

20 inch lobster with an attitude? Sounds like dinner time