Log your Tanks Parameters

pakora

I just finished up my weekend project and would like to share it with you all. I will be using this to monitor my tank levels from now on.
I plan on producing a site where users can register an account and then have their own page where they can log their on tanks parameters. It will of course be free and Im only doing this as appreciation for all the things ive learned on this forum.
If there is somebody that knows how to create registered users and is willing to help please let me know.
Also to make this best suitable for everyone any comments and suggestions would be very welcome.
I know its very bare but it does what I need it to do and I have put my knowledge into it. If you graciously share your knowlege we can make it a great add on for everyone.
Parameter Logger
Please let me know what you guys think!

jessica47421

can i add my numbers in there and it will keep them or will it mix with everyones i think that is a good idea. good job.

pakora

For now its going to mix it with everyone. It is really just an idea in progress right now. Feel free to add your parameters and mess around with it.

renogaw

i have a program at my house that can do this on your own computer, i'll post the link when i get home.

pakora

I know of that program but the idea is to have something on the internet where it can be accessed from anywhere.

snaredrum

Originally Posted by renogaw
i have a program at my house that can do this on your own computer, i'll post the link when i get home.
Thanks renogaw, I would like to have that program.

pakora

If nobody is interested in this then i'll just use it for myself instead of going through all of that work.

sk8shorty01

It is a very interesting idea and I like the fact that you could access the info from anywhere, but I just dont know much about the programming side of it. I would help you out if I was more educated on the subject though as your idea is very good.

renogaw

i guess if your program didn't meld everyone's data together it might be helpful, but right now...i don't see the point of it. you cannot even say who's data is who's.