Long Awaited Seahorse Forum

darthtang aw

Yes...I saw it. Thanks guys, even though I never asked for one...lol. Now, who is going to be the moderator?

sharkboy13

well, im glad that we have a seahorse forum but that makes me think, shouldnt we have a invert forum? i mean think about it, this is fish discussion, so therefore i beleive we should have an invert forum
im sharkboy13 and i approve this message...

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
well, im glad that we have a seahorse forum but that makes me think, shouldnt we have a invert forum? i mean think about it, this is fish discussion, so therefore i beleive we should have an invert forum
im sharkboy13 and i approve this message...

I agree there has to be an invert forum.

But lets be happy with the brand new seahorse for now though.

myreef05

Nice changes coming through. i noticed today that the site now allows for us to sell our corals and other live stuff so long as it is not a business.
Thanks Mods. and admin.

rykna

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
Yes...I saw it. Thanks guys, even though I never asked for one...lol. Now, who is going to be the moderator?
I'd like to

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by larryndana
welcome to the boards new forum,

rykna

Originally Posted by flpriest
All I can say is Thank you Mods and Admin!!! Oh ya, and Wha Hoooooooo!!!!!

Yes, I'll second that
a huge thank you!!!

monalisa

Seahorse forum...that's where I'm hanging out. I knew it was just a matter of time before we'd get one here. Thank you!!
Now...how about a diving/snorkeling forum? hehehe...
Lisa

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
Now...how about a diving/snorkeling forum? hehehe...
Lisa

I believe we have one, It is titled photography...lol

joeeycrackpimp

My thread with these websites ***********, ***************, coralreeffarm, reefcentral, etc was deleted and quite frankly iam a little ticked off, all i try to due is give some people better websites and the silly mods totally wiped it off the earth