long time no see

murph145

hey everyone... just wanted to pop in and say hi i havent been on in a long time... super busy with work and life in general... anyways here is my 180 for those of you that remember me
... tank has been doing good i got rid of a ton of polyps and zoo's tank became over ridden by them and i lost some sps due to overgrowth and stinging... in the next few weeks im getting all new LR and going to re do the tank with no polyps maybe a few zoo islands but thats it!!! it took them over 2 years to start going too crazy and burning the sps lol...
anwyays thanks for lookin and i hope everyone i used to talk to on here is doing well!!!

murph145

thanks im guna try to get back on things and get back into it i kinda let the tank do its own thing for a while and didnt keep up on the polyps lol but now im back and ready to start up again

mimzy

oh Murph!!!!! Hiyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Sooooo glad to see you around again - your tank is a wonderland.

I had a thread in the Aquarium asking after you a couple days ago, glad 2 hear things r going well!

murph145

Mimzy!!!
hey how have you been?? im sorry i havent been around my tank has just been sitting idle lately nothing i can do to it anymore lol... i have lost a few corals over the last few months which has kinda kicked me in the pants to get back into it... i got lazy on its care and letting those darn polyps go crazy haha...
i am glad to hear you are doing well! anything new hows the tank??
yeah my lil lion died a while back i never figured out what happened wierdest thing he was swimming right in front of my eyes then all the sudden wigged out and swam upside down and within 20 seconds was dead... he was perfectly fine right before that it was wierd that i watched his death hmmm made me think he had some anurizm or something if fish can have those issues??

murph145

thanks guys! yea that clam has gotten really big.... ive had it like 2.5 years and its tripled in size easily

mimzy

Originally Posted by murph145
http:///forum/post/2694701
Mimzy!!!
hey how have you been?? im sorry i havent been around my tank has just been sitting idle lately nothing i can do to it anymore lol... i have lost a few corals over the last few months which has kinda kicked me in the pants to get back into it... i got lazy on its care and letting those darn polyps go crazy haha...
i am glad to hear you are doing well! anything new hows the tank??
yeah my lil lion died a while back i never figured out what happened wierdest thing he was swimming right in front of my eyes then all the sudden wigged out and swam upside down and within 20 seconds was dead... he was perfectly fine right before that it was wierd that i watched his death hmmm made me think he had some anurizm or something if fish can have those issues??
I heard about the Bumble-Buzzy. His name shall be ensconced in the fairy-tales and legends of all fishy-dom and his memory honored for all time.
I loved that little fishy. I was just devastated to hear.

Your tank looks great, despite your hiatus from its intensive care - I guess nature just needs to do her thang every now and then

My tank crashed a while back when the Hubbs and & were out of the country. We're moving in to our first house in a month though - I'm going to set up that flat-hex I've got, and who knows....there might be an in-wall in my future.........

aw2x3

I don't need your excuses Murph! All I know is I miss your sweet sweet manly booty...I mean, um...well...ummm....
Alright, I'm gonna be quiet now.

demartini

MURPH!!!! I missed you and your beeeaauuutiful tank sooooooo much!!

Your tank is still stunning... you already know that lol

reefforbrains

Bump for the Prodigal Shark
Welcome back Murph. Glad to see you and your tank doing well.
Remind me to PM you about a T5 light from last year......

markw

How old is that clam? How big was it when you got it? approx. dimentions now? What species is it?
Mark

R

regina13

Woohoo! Your back! I can't wait to see the changes you are going to make.

coral keeper

Wow! Amazing tank!!
and Welcome back!! What brand of calcium and alk test do you use and what brand of calcium and alk do you dose?

murph145

hey hey thanks everyone!
mimzy thanks for the kind words for the bumblee fuzzy lol he is missed added a lot of personalitt to the tank thats for sure!!!!
RIP

AW2x3... lol thats all i can say... hows it been goin?? im just glad to see lots of familiar people still around!
rebelprettyboy... what up dude yea i had missed the many hours ive spent on this site chatting with all u cool people with similar interest.
DeMartini hey whats up girl hows the tanks doing i remember catching some awesome shots of your corals a while back they still doin good?
Steve what up i pm'd u back
ReeForBrains... hey dude hit me up im sooo sorry about not getting u that light.. get me a PM and ill send it to u if u still want!
MarkW... its a blue spotted squamosa clam... ive had it about 2.5 years now... it was about 7-8" when i first got it and now its about 16" but a lot bigger than before the mantle has gotten huge
heres a top down on it from a while back now i cant fit it all in my camera frame since its too big and i cant hold my camera up high enuf with the lights being in the way

regina13... thanks! once i get off my lazy a$$ ill make some changes lol i wana get it all sps and a lil better rock layout where i can fit more sps in there
Kevin34... yeah it has grown alot in a year and a half from a small aqua cultured piece about 3" tall with 2 branches to that now and ive fragged it a few times as well...

Coral Keeper i replied on my other thread but most of the demand is met by my calcium reactor but i do dose some reef builder and liquid calcium to keep up on it...
Thanks everyone for welcoming me back