Look at this 670 gallon tank *lots of pics*

evanjah

in defense of these hobbyists, your prolly pissed you got kicked off for some reason and you result to childish name calling. Fact is only cowardly pussies talk shi* on forums. Your name suits you well.

A

abeandlulu

you are the one that is the suck ass hobo. Because you have nothing else better to do than to get on a website at has something more awsome than you will ever be. you are not even worth me typing this.

A

abeandlulu

you right.. How are you doing today. I got a new anemone yesterday and he is doing great. Anything new with you?

evanjah

ahhh lame ball, it wont be long and i wont have to read your stupid posts. Hmm nothing better to do on a sunday nite then make up fake accounts to voice your sexually frustrated opinions?

A

abeandlulu

you must be 8 maybe 9 years old. oh wait you must be pissed cause you only have one ball????

Well- one good thing came of your post.....We all got to see why it doesn't pay to let our kids leave school at the 8th grade level or they will also amount to be a lameball- also am not sure- did you choose your username due to only having one operational nut? hmmm.
Just so you know
1.You're so smart that you can not explain how dumb someone esle is- that my friend is called an oxymoron
2.Im sure your aware of the list of people that Ophiura slept with that would classify her as a hoe? Or did she laugh at your advances?<-is usually the case when a moron gets turned down to lack of a GOOD personality.
3. What is a terd? Is the term that a dumbass would call someone for lack of a better word existing in their vocabulary.
4. donut--is spelt DOUGHNUT Who's the dumb one now?
5. Accept you being an idiot for what it is- may not be your fault- Mommy and Daddy may have been missing chromosomes hence the way their pride and joy turned out.
6. And this is the most important one- MOST PEOPLE THAT ACT THIS BIG AND BAD WITH NAME CALLING ARE TOUGH BEHIND A COMPUTER BUT ARE PROBABLY THE NERD SITTING IN A WIFI EQUIPPED COFFEE CAFE SPEWING HATE BECAUSE THEY GOT KICKED OUT OF A SITE BECAUSE THEY WERE A MORON AND COULD NOT FOLLOW SIMPLE GUIDELINES.
7. Im sure Bang Guy and all the other moderators will enjoy getting together and doing a group delete of your username. PEACE!

AWWWW poor baby<- and I do stress baby Im being honest here- Do you think that you would upset anyone when you've never seen them? I know what a terd is buddy<is what I call others peoples kids that are 3 years and under- your close enough. So spew your hatred, trust me it does nothing more than prove you really do have issues that you don't want to deal with. I can guarantee you are the type that wouldn't say peep to a person to their face . A term that perfectly suits you is a keyboard vigilante. Have a nice life<- which by your quick response consists of sitting waiting for a new post to your thread to pick fights. That is what therapists call obsessive compulsive behavior. You should definately get some meds you need them.
And since you can not add I'm 33, to be in my 80's I would have had to have been born in 1926 or before not 1976. You really only sound like a moron nothing more nothing less. This is the last post I will waste on you.

evanjah

guys the best way to piss off this moron is to ignore his post aaand not reply, lets all bite our tongues and piss him off by silence.

you have to be one of the rudest people i have ever seen on here! did you know that there are younger kids on here and they dont appreciate your stupidity!... nor do the older people for that matter!! i hope you have fun while this little rant lasts because im sure that more than one person has notified a mod. and they will be shuting your account down. and i hope you feel stupid about all the pointless insults that you have just stated!!
get a life and grow up!!i think that says it for every good person on this site!!

trouble93

I can't believe this went on as long as it did...In this misguided souls defense it's like trying to put out a fire using gas and all of us that feed into it should feel alittle dumber for letting he prove his point.