Look What I Just Bought

thangbom

maybe he uses it to hold a lil water and smoke...and then use lungpowers to draw out the good stuff..... thats what i do.. but im not a smoker....

fishkiller

I have one that is 5 ft tall w/ 8 hoses. You can fit a whole ounce in there, but the normal use is for my fiance's family and friends. She is 1/2 Persian, so a lot of her friends and family smoke out of these things, but not weed....ahem.... They smoke a flavored tobacco kind of herb in it. I forget what they call it, but it makes the house smell great. Not as nice as some fresh diggity though.. :rolleyes:

euphoria

I love the smell it puts out, especially when you use peach or apple tobacco.
wow, a 5' tall one, never seen one of those. I live in L.A., so all the Persians and Armenians here use them. Each family has one :D

salty tank

Oh my god! i smoked out if this ghetto hookah my friend bought but never out of anything nice like that. I have smoked some very nice bongs with swirling chambers and ice catchers. Pack one up and then sit in front of your tank. Thats what i do when i am bored!
does that thing have a carb to clear it out like a bong? How much did it cost?

mimzy

ha ha. you people need to go to Israel. Those things are EVERYWHERE and cheap as DIRT.

zman1

Originally Posted by EUPHORIA
hehe. Not a stoner here. I just enjoy it on social occasions and love the smell of it.

The old water pipe while reading the articles in Playboy and skipping the pictures.

T

tizzo

I finally get it!!
"Combination hookah and coffee maker, LOOK it even maked julian fries"
That'd be the beginning of Aladin. I thought he hade hookah up!! LOL
I've never seen one before but considering your taste in everything else, I'd assume it's nice.

thejdshow

I hear denver legalized marijuana up to an ounce (however still against the law in the state of colorado) not that your hooka was intended for that type of use

salty tank

Originally Posted by Thejdshow
I hear denver legalized marijuana up to an ounce (however still against the law in the state of colorado) not that your hooka was intended for that type of use

Ya i read that on Norml.org. So its not really legal in denver cause its illegal in colorado. Thats weird.
Think how much money the Gov would make if they taxed it. They also can make alota things outa hemp. Legalizing grass would also save us money. Our tax money goes toward people in prison for smoking grass. Alota money too!

maeistero

lawrence, ks aka ku is also going through the process to make less than an ounce a misdemeanor. meaning it'll basically be a traffic ticket offense. :cheer: