Lookin for some freindly fish

j-ro

im lookin in gettin some freindly fish for my soon to be 30g swa. and im wondering if u could maybe give me a ist of what mite go good together in there. not too big and non agressive.

nicetry

Lots of choices
Pair of ocellaris clowns, royal gramma, watchman goby, purple firefish. That would give you a colorful/active/peaceful community.

weberian

I started my 30gal with a Pajama Cardinal and a Royal Gramma. I wanted a 3rd so bought a Sixline Wrasse. The Gramma and Sixline killed each other within days.
So I bought a Clown and a Lawnmower Blenny and was very happy with 3 fish (best combination I've had in this my first sw tank). But I left a large piece of cardboard against the tank one evening and the Blenny jumped ship - cat ate him I think.
Tonight it is 3 again with the addition of the Bluegreen Chromis. The Clown is really giving the poor little guy a hard time - I hope he makes it.

P

pokey

Originally Posted by Weberian
Tonight it is 3 again with the addition of the Bluegreen Chromis. The Clown is really giving the poor little guy a hard time - I hope he makes it.
Chromis are schooling fish so you may want to get at least 2 more. This may also decrease the aggression from the clown (what kind of clown?), which are usually found in pairs.

weberian

Originally Posted by pokey
Chromis are schooling fish so you may want to get at least 2 more. This may also decrease the aggression from the clown (what kind of clown?), which are usually found in pairs.
Thanks, I will seriously consider that.