Looking for 150+ in S. FL.

rickyricardo

Hello,
I'm looking for a 150+ glass tank.
I'm working on a slim budget, (In other words, I have to find a steal.) but I know there's someone out there in S. Florida, who has got one lying around somewhere.:D
TIA,
Ricky

dam i wish you were around alittle earlier i was selling my 125 with all the filters and uv and protien skimmer for 700 but no wanted it so now i have it still but i got some new fish but if i sell it around xmas because i,am wanting a bigger tank i,ll keep u in mind there was a guy here in west palm selling a 240 with all the filters for 800 i wish i had the mney but it is gone now i even posted that too ,well good luck if i find something i,ll let you know :D

rickyricardo

Thanks Clowntrigger,
I saw the that you had posted the 240 in WPB for sale. It's probably sold, but I called today and left a message. It's a shot in the dark, but you don't know unless you ask.
About the 125. Maybe I would do that, but I actually want a larger tank than that. But, if the price is right, who knows.
I am new to this board. This seems like a pretty cool place.
Thanks,
Ricky

rickyricardo

Thanks, I just put in a bid. I was looking for larger, but if I can get it at a great price, Why not?
I also may take a drive to see the one for $150. Sounds good. Thank you very much
Thanks again,
Ricky

i just finished talking to my girl and i,am thinking of selling mine for 400 and get a bigger one ,so i might be able to sell mine ,i,ll keep you posted

rickyricardo

just finished talking to my girl and i,am thinking of selling mine for 400 and get a bigger one ,so i might be able to sell mine ,i,ll keep you posted
Let me know exactly what it all includes, and when.
Thanks,
Ricky