Looking for 210+ complete setup - lighting & livestock

nolatrav

Hi guys possibly looking for a complete setup for a 210+ meaning tank, canopy (if available), stand, and all equipment including plumbing. Basically everything but live stock and lighting. A 240 would be even nicer! Doing a possible semi aggressive reef.
I have a used 210 gallon tank and stand, but have only purchased 2 skimmers for it so far, so I dont have too much invested in it.
Just looking for to see if anyone has a nice setup they looking to get rid of. Must be willing to ship or I could possibly pick up anywhere within 700 miles of New Orleans. Tampa, FL area would be a plus as I have family there, would be nice to see them. LOL
Thanks for looking and let me see watch ya got, will consider everything.

rngpw1028

Originally Posted by nolatrav
Hi guys possibly looking for a complete setup for a 210+ meaning tank, canopy (if available), stand, and all equipment including plumbing. Basically everything but live stock and lighting. A 240 would be even nicer! Doing a possible semi aggressive reef.
I have a used 210 gallon tank and stand, but have only purchased 2 skimmers for it so far, so I dont have too much invested in it.
Just looking for to see if anyone has a nice setup they looking to get rid of. Must be willing to ship or I could possibly pick up anywhere within 700 miles of New Orleans. Tampa, FL area would be a plus as I have family there, would be nice to see them. LOL
Thanks for looking and let me see watch ya got, will consider everything.
I have a 260 gallon made by US aquariums with a 40 gall sump also by US Aqariums. Euroreef skimmer, 2 return pumps with all plumbing 2x4 and 4x4 stand meant for in wall with about 200 pounds of live rock and 120 pounds of sand. Not sure what they sell for or what it would cost to ship. was a gift, that i was going to put a bamboo shark in but now I am thinking twice about it. It was the main display at my lfs, but was givin to me when the owner moved if you are interested you can make an offer. my email is rng_pw@yahoo.com

i have two 200 gallon oceanic reef ready setups for sale here in the classifieds section if you might be interested let me know and i can shoot some pics for you just tell me what you want pics of and ill take them the best i can to satisfy your curiousity.......im in cincinnati ohio and shipping is possible but i dont know how much offhand

smoothie

Originally Posted by rngpw1028
I have a 260 gallon made by US aquariums with a 40 gall sump also by US Aqariums. Euroreef skimmer, 2 return pumps with all plumbing 2x4 and 4x4 stand meant for in wall with about 200 pounds of live rock and 120 pounds of sand. Not sure what they sell for or what it would cost to ship. was a gift, that i was going to put a bamboo shark in but now I am thinking twice about it. It was the main display at my lfs, but was givin to me when the owner moved if you are interested you can make an offer. my email is rng_pw@yahoo.com
How much and where are you located?