Looking for 6ft. Oceanic NJ area

drewdog82

I am looking for a 6ft. Oceanic tank. I would def. prefer a non drilled tank. I am also looking for the stand. I am in Edison,NJ which is in central NJ.

i have a 6L 2Wx2H 180 gallon that is in excellent shape with oak trim. i live in central ohio but would be willing to meet halfway.

horsin1963

dimensions on the 265 Oceanic outside including trim work = 85 inches long by 31 inches tall by 24 front to back.. inside are est I cant bend over very well do to back surgery 83 1/4 long by 29 1/4 inches tall and 22 front to back...

horsin1963

https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=309156 if it works is where it located here.. its the last picture non drilled tank setting on a 4x4 so I can get my hands under it. The 4x4 does go all the way under it I dont know why it came out like that in the picture. I need to get it moved girlfriend wants, me to finish the room that its in.. its going to be the dining room.. floor and the trim is all thats left for it. I would like to make a prop tank with it but I cant move it by myself so I am going to have to get some tanks that two people can carry this one is heavy... My email if interested lstrawn@verizon.net

drewdog82

That tank sounds great, but it's probably a little too big. I really am looking for the Oceanic 135, but would be interested in anything up to 180.