Looking for a 125 to a 300 gallon tank around Arkansas

joshd123

I am looking for a 125 gallon to a 300 in any state around Arkansas or if it is a good deal I will drive further. I am about to get a new house and I would like to get a bigger tank. If anyone has anything in storage or in use that you would like to sale let me know. We can talk.

eilsel

we have a lfs here in west monroe louisiana called aquatic solutions the number is 3183883649 i was in there the other day and the owner was talking about selling two quater round open top tanks the whole set up with reef lights and all for 800 really nice

eilsel

sorry i am just getting back 2 ya i know they are pretty big my husband said together he thinks they are 150 but i think its more give him a call im not sure if they are open 2day monday but i know they are open tuesday its a really good buy wish i had the 800 i would get for my house

joshd123

Thanks for the info!! I just got back on myself. I did just call them also. They will be open at 10:00 am. I will give them a call then. I was also wondering. It is to diffrent tanks right? One would fit in a corner and the other would fit in another corner? or is it one big tank or how does it work?