looking for a canopy premade?

sinaloa213

where can i find premade canopy for a 6ft long canopy?
or do i have to make it on my own i dont care so much for the color of the canopy

acrylic51

Any cabinet maker could do it, but don't know the cost....You can try Tom at GlassCages dot com and see what he charges for an unfinished canopy.

S

supermanvx

why not make your own...it will be a precentage of the cost

jlem

I build Canopies as a Hobby and travel to Sacramento area every month or so. For a 72-18-10 inch tall 2 door Pine canopy with a lifting birch top I only charge about $125.00

jlem

Yes I do. Send me an e-mail and I will shoot you a few picts with some prices. I can't make a special trip to Sacramento without charging gas money but I do go up to my parents house avery couple months and will probably be up in mid Febuary hich would save you money.
prlem74@sbcglobal.net

emtrock

i just bought a 72x18x34 solid oak cabinet and hood on ---- from the Dayton cabinets for $540 shipped. should be here this week cant wait.

sharkbait9

With the dayton stands i like the fact with the ID of the stand i can fit my sump and out side sump skimmers and return pumps all inside and still have a little room to move stuff foward or back. Also with dayton, yes you build it but can add on stuff your self. Right now i'm building a 72x18 (pics to come) once everything is lined up and i'll be adding a shelf over my retrn pump. The guys at dayton are really good. Good quality at half the price of aga stands with a hell of a lot more room.
I was thinking of trying hollings but daytons prices beat them out. Been real happy with Dayton

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by emtrock
i just bought a 72x18x34 solid oak cabinet and hood on ---- from the Dayton cabinets for $540 shipped. should be here this week cant wait.

You are going to be real happy with the stand and hood. Congrats
:jumping:

jlem

Here is 2 Oak canopies I have built. The unstained one is 6 ft long and I charge $175.00 stained and sealed.
The stained one is 5 ft long and is solid Oak ( NOt Oak Plywood ). I charge $200.00 for it.