Looking for another setup also

W

waterwonder

Along with the 55 gallon setup, I am also looking for a complete 100 gallon SW setup. I live in Atlanta, GA. Email me at htomeh@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

pbega

I got a 90 gal AGA setup I am looking to sell. I am wanting to go to an acrylic tank. Also I am in New Orleans.

W

waterwonder

What do you type in for the lookup?? Whenever I type in aquarium, I only get tanks. Where do I get a full SW setup??

jarre

I got most of the entire setup's and are modifing them now to use the same filtration system.
Here is the ---- path that I search.
Home > All Categories > Home & Garden > Pet Supplies > Fish > Aquariums, Bowls
Good luck! Where in Atlanta are you located?

W

waterwonder

I live in the Sandy Springs/Buckhead area. I noticed you live in the Conyers area. I went to Oxford out in Covington for a little :D .

jarre

I went to HS in Morrow and lived around Spaghetti junction of almost 20 years. Had to get away from the traffic!! :) So I moved down here about 3 years ago.
Used to do alot of work around Buckhead years ago.
I'll keep an eye out for a setup and let you know what I find!

W

waterwonder

Yeah the traffic is the worst. That funny that you posted that setup, b/c I just send the person an email We'll see what happens. Well gotta go to work early, so I'm outta here for now. Take it easy....

the best that I have found to use is "saltwater" you still get lots of other stuff, mainly fishing lures, but most everyone that is selling a tank uses saltwater to list it
hope that helps