Looking for lighting and RO/DI

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by WLax007
Need 48" dual 150-250W MH or HQI with supplementing acts or vho's. Also need a working RO/DI unit. Thanks. Email at ClayWagner@cfl.rr.com
I have a brand new RO unit.
It was a backup.
I decided to sell now because I have financial problems.
Maxxima RO/DI Units
20gpd
It retails for 220 dollars.
I'm asking for 75.

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by SeR_Cyclops
where in KY do you live i would drive and come pick this up if it was not to far away, and if you do not sell it.
I live in a very rural area away from you. I will ship it for free, if you would like. Really though, less than 50 people live in my town, and my driveway is 10 miles long. REALLY.

fishyfrenzy

what is your paypal? i would really like to meet you half way.
I really doubt that is a possibility...Just for a 75 dollar unit...We live on different sides of the state..It wouldn't be worth it to me with the price of gas and time.

ser_cyclops

ok well im kind of sceptical of buying things over the net. but it will be fine if you will pm me with your address and phone number i would be glad to send you the money

fishyfrenzy

ok well im kind of sceptical of buying things over the net. but it will be fine if you will pm me with your address and phone number i would be glad to send you the money
Do you have paypal?
BTW: I currently have no phone due to financial problems. I pay for my internet annually, so thankfully, I have it.

wlax007

Awesome...next time can we respect the fact that this was my thread and agree to pricing that i'm unaware of going on...in a different thread?!? I would really appreciate it considering I would of done same pricing but with first dibs considering it was in MY thread. Next time, convert to you're own pms to discuss legalities on pricing.
Thanks!
Still looking for Ro/Di unit!

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by WLax007
Awesome...next time can we respect the fact that this was my thread and agree to pricing that i'm unaware of going on...in a different thread?!? I would really appreciate it considering I would of done same pricing but with first dibs considering it was in MY thread. Next time, convert to you're own pms to discuss legalities on pricing.
Thanks!
Still looking for Ro/Di unit!
You know, I have another one...