looking for xanias or coral in san diego

wanabesalt

looking to buy coral of types .....xania....tree coral or what do you have let me know i whould prefer to pick up in san diego or within a 100 miles

ssweet1

Man I wish you were here in Florida, I would give you some!! I got too much of xenia and tree coral. Carrie

ssweet1

I know it is outrageous my LFS charges that much too. If you want to pay for shipping I will send you some free to see if they make it. I just would feel bad if I charged somebody for it and it showed up dead. Let me know what your zipcode is and I will see how much the shipping would be or you can check mine is Jacksonville, Fl. 32217 Carrie

socalkris

Hi,
I have xenia. So much that I wind up yanking it off my rocks and throwing it away every 7 days or so... it's like a weed in my tank.
The only problem is that if I give/sell you some, a third of my rock would be gone... So, if you'd like to trade for some "empty" lr or even nicer cured base rock, that would work.
Oh, another potential problem is that there is some bryopsis and bubble algae on the rocks.
PM me if you're interested.
Thanks,
Kristin

stachy

Originally posted by SSweet1
Man I wish you were here in Florida, I would give you some!! I got too much of xenia and tree coral. Carrie

What kind of tree coral do you have, I live in Sacramento, CA 95819. I would pay for shipping and then some if I like. May some Pics would be nice.

ssweet1

I have red kenya trees they look peach to me but that is what they are called. I will get my husband to post pictures under the coral selling and trading section tomorrow because I cant figure out how to downsize to make it work on here. Cali is a long way from Fla. I am not so sure they would make it. :notsure: