looking for

teresaq1

fish store or any one selling colorful zoo's in sw florida. I am getting desperate
If i can find somewhere from st pete to naples, i will make a road trip. I cant find anything with color here. :help: also willing to have shipped if the shipping is a good price. Thanks

teresaq1

anything except brown w/ orange center. I have those. looking for small frags. cheap shipping or pick up.

streetdoc

Hmmm. I have some other colors but they're not really big enough to frg yet. I have some bright green GSP that should be ready to frag soon though.

teresaq1

green star polyps, might be interested in those. What lfs do you go to. I go to saltwater solutions in bonita, off old 41 every few weeks. prices are great there.

streetdoc

I've been doing most of my business there lately. I order a lot from here also and once in a while from Ocean Environments. Peter sold Saltwater solutions though. I haven't really met the new owner.
The GSP is spreading to an adjacent base rock that has only a little coralline and a couple of feather dusters that burrowed in the rock. It's spreading fast though.

teresaq1

I met him, he seems really nice. I bought my new 150 from there just as old owner was selling. I kinda caught them in transition. I also go to ocean aquatics in ft myers.

nm reef

Teresa...I hope you find some zoos locally. They can be very difficult to locate here in New Mexico too. Maybe by the end of summer I could have some available to ship. So far I've collected several real nice color morphs.I would like to suggest the owner here too....my nephew ordered one of the "multi rocks" more than a year ago....a pic of it is below...

nm reef

I've had decent luck locating mine just by looking at each of the LFS's in my area and carefully selecting smallish frags that look interesting...some of them color up real well in a good system. These are pinkish and when I got them they were more brown and ugly than anything.

teresaq1

I guess i need to slow down. I did find a few single polyps last week. Button and zoos. I hope they start spreading. Thanks, and yours are really nice.

djultra

[Link Violation - out of respect to the owner and operator of this board, please do not post links to competitors, thanks!]

djultra

So I guess we are being censored on what we can post and can not post. Question, why do they allow any type of classified on this web site, all products would be some type of competition. This message board was put here to give fellow reefer a place to share contacts and discuss experiences. The web site I posted is selling items that I have not seen on this site. So I don't see the conflict, yet this site ask me to respect them. I'm sorry but I can not respect anyone who tries to censor certain businesses and not others.

nemo lover

TeresaQ1-
I just got some nicer colored zoas. I just want to let them adjust to my tank a little longer and let them get alittle bit more growth then I will be willing to trade. I have some pics but my camera is not the best. Let me know if your interested and I will let you know when their ready. I also have some greenish/blue colored morphs, along with some soft yellows I just got.

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by djultra
So I guess we are being censored on what we can post and can not post. Question, why do they allow any type of classified on this web site, all products would be some type of competition. This message board was put here to give fellow reefer a place to share contacts and discuss experiences. The web site I posted is selling items that I have not seen on this site. So I don't see the conflict, yet this site ask me to respect them. I'm sorry but I can not respect anyone who tries to censor certain businesses and not others.

When you joined you agreed to the terms... Don't fight it, don't question it, just accept it...again. :)

stessman

Your right this board is here for us to spread our knowledge and share info but they are also trying to run abusiness and it isnt that hard to e-mail somone a website address if they want it.
like Tizzo said you agreed to the terms when you joined

djultra

Is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black. I'm just saying, I believe that they shut me down on this link because the store I referenced to is local to SWF.com and that they have let others including you slide.
Originally Posted by Tizzo
When you joined you agreed to the terms... Don't fight it, don't question it, just accept it...again. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny80689
I am still unable to find Nori to feed my hippo tang. where do you guys get it from??
thanks
If you can't find it at your fish store, some grocery stores will carry it in the section that they carry all the sushi stuff. For this city "Lowe's Foods" is where I can buy it, if you have that in your city, try them, if not then call around and ask if they sell stuff to make sushi and if your STILL unsuccessful then you can try an actual sushi restaurant. Ask if they will sell you some dry nori.
Originally Posted by stessman

Your right this board is here for us to spread our knowledge and share info but they are also trying to run abusiness and it isnt that hard to e-mail somone a website address if they want it.
like Tizzo said you agreed to the terms when you joined
If you read the contract we are not even allowed to do that

nemo lover

djultra- I was talking to stachy!
Stachy- Don't worry We all have made mistakes before. :D
Please if you feel like arguing open your own thread or Try to stay on stay on topic.
This thread is for trading..
Please be consider other people in this thread who are just trying to enjoy our site, and fellow reefers, and conduct trades.