Looking to add a few angels

crypt keeper

I upgraded to a 150. Dual Overflows. Right now Im adding the rock as I find nice big pieces. My 75 was set up with big steady gorgeous pieces. I used them and I get my rock from a coral store fully curred.
Anyway.
150lb LS
About 100lb Live rock
Powerheads
K4 on each side
k2 on each
Return is rated just about 1500 GPH.
55 gallon sump.
I still have my asm gx1. Its rated to 150 gallons. I plan on upgrading to asm gx 3.
Looking to Add Juvi queen and juvi annularis angel.
Stock list
Kole tang
2 inch picasso trig
Black and White clown pair
4 inch Juvi Emp Angel
2.5 inch BiColor Angel
Diamond Goby.
My qt is only 30 gallons. I was going to get each one a few weeks apart. Which should I purchase first and do you think both will be fine in tank?

R

rcreations

I have a queen angel in my 150 but I'm sorry to say, she'll outgrow it. Queen angels get really big and mine has grown really fast. I plan to keep mine until she gets too big, then find her a good home. To give you an idea, in 14months, she's grown over 3".

crypt keeper

Im building the bigger tank. Im struggling to find a way to add a window to the mix. The bigger tank should be up in less than 6 months. Its harder than i thought plus winter is almost here and i will have more time.
Im just talking aggression

R

rcreations

Oh, in that case no problem. My queen is not really agressive, the occasional chase, a tail swipe, definitely the king/queen of the tank though. But add the queen last. Once established they don't take new fish very well.

it's chuck

They should be fine together in a 150 but there are no guarantees. I would add the queen last as she will probably end up the "queen of the tank"

G

gtdarock

I think you got no problems Crypt. I would say get them small.