Looking to buy a 90+ AGA Hampton Rds, VA

W

wrenchsnipe

Looking to buy an AGA 90+ gal. in the Hampton Roads area. Hopefully with stand and drilled. Also going to be looking for lights to fit the stand I find and a pump, but not a necessity. Email me if you have what i'm looking for wrenchsnipe@verizon.net Possibley have pics too please. Thanks

W

wrenchsnipe

Never heard of a jbj brand pc fixture. Do you have a picture of it and how much do you want for it. Was really looking for halides or T-5s.

bob a.

Here is a link to one place that sells them: http://www.aquariumsupplystore.com/P...g_fixtures.htm
It uses 4 65w pc lamps, no halides and would be ok if you used it for soft corals or a fish only setup. It has a noisy fan which is more of a nuisance than anything else, They can be replaced if you have the time. As for price, I'd say 80 is fair. Let me know if your interested.

W

wrenchsnipe

I appreciate all the help but I think I'm gonna hold out for some halides or T-5 HO lights. I think I have found a 90 gal tank w/stand and wet/dry sump along with skimmer for $500. We'll see how it goes..Thanks