Looking to trade my 175w MH Pendant ...URGENT

shrimp134

Hi, I am considering trading my 175w MH Pendant that I currently have running over my 29g tank....It has a 10k Ushio Gas Hamilton bulb and everything is in GREAT condition....I am looking for another lighting system for my 29g...I believe it measures 29-30 inches, and something for my 10g QT...Please Help me out, and I am willing to work something out!! Thanks A BUNCH FOR LOOKING.....This setup retails for alot of money, and I have alot into this setup, but I am not expecting anything close to what I have into it...so please, I am willing to negotiate, and I am very nice...so drop me an e-mail or post here....THANKS A BUNCH....
Email Address is casey.a.johnson@sendit.nodak.edu !!!!!:happy:

shrimp134

I will try to get some pictures tomorrow night, if u go to hello light dot com..... u can find it on there....or u can go to e b a y and search for 175 watt mh pendant...(Please mods leave this ) The reason is...I just don't like having nothing over the top of my tank I would rather have something over top, and I am in my basement and we have lots and lots of moisture so I have TONS of evap....Thanks and keep in touch...Any one else"?

shrimp134

Okay, these arent the best pics..just snapped them up....the lights are off...and u can see in the pics that I am currently using it....it is a lil dusty but thats it.......here you go!

shrimp134

Here is a pic right up close to the plastic piece that covers the bottom so the evap doesnt get into the bulb area its a bad pic but w/e!! Lol:nope:

shrimp134

I got the bulb from a friend of mine...I believe it has like 6 or 5 months left on it...It may have more left in it if it can last for like 16months instead of the usual 12 months life span...it is a ushio gas hamilton 10k bulb...I really like it runnin on my tank...if you want to talk to me live....add me to msn messenger or aim.... my msn mess.. is shrimp134@hotmail.com my aim is wfshrimp134

splashed

I got a pendant question for any of you - my lfs said I can keep my glass on top of the tank and use a pendant. . . is that a bad idea? They said it would difuse the light some, but not too bad.
What do yall think?

shrimp134

WOw...hey u gonna add me to msn or aim....if we are gonna work somthing out I need to know.... what i do is keep the glass off when the light is on during the day and put the glass piece on the tank when the lights are off at night!

splashed

and shrimp, Ill email you tomorrow, gotta find out from the hubby how much he loves me :) and if its enough to let me get my lighting hehe.