* 50 lbs Live Rock – $3 per #
* 75 Gallon RR All Glass Tank no scratches - $75
* 75 Gallon sump - $50
* 50 W heater $5
* 50 lbs Live Sand - $50
*Mag 12 (needs new propeller like a $15-$20 part) $30

jake15

Originally Posted by Bronco300
you wouldnt by chacne be able to give it to fishgeek for me can you at a lesser price? i'm meeting him later so that might work out
missed this. i could do that if i still have to opportunity to. Would give it to you for $80.00
but i also have other interest in it too so let me know asap

jake15

corals
i dont know if i am able to sell them on this site or not i forget. if not mod just let me know and i will remove them.
Thanks jake

jake15

They look small because i resized them. but you get EVERYTHING any little coral you see in pic and backgroudn you get. each rock would fetch from 40-70 bucks at and LFS

team2jndd

I will buy the two pumps and maybe a few of the heaters if you have pics of everything. Let me know i am very interested.

jake15

ya i can take pics of them now. One is hooked up still (mag 3) will be taking down tomorrow. and i only have the 50 watt heater left.

o2sonic

Originally Posted by Jake15
Thats fine but if you for sure want it let me know because i have alot of interest in it

Whats the lowest you can go for the rock and sand.I am coming from Va, i have to pick up a cpuple of tanks in your local area. Yes i am interested

jake15

that little ceramic shaft broke that the impeller and mag. go on. I will ship the broken part along with the pump.
Here is a pic. of the part. It is like 17 off the internet and my lfs said they can get them in for 14. So you might want to check with your lfs.

jake15

Whats Left
* 29 Gallon tank with built in overflow - $30
* Mag 3 - $20
* Coralife Super Skimmer 125 - $95 Shipped $80 picked up
* 50 lbs Live Rock – $3 per #
* 75 Gallon sump - $50
* 50 W heater $5
* 50 lbs Live Sand - $50
* Corals - $200
*Mag 12 (needs new propeller like a $15-$20 part) $30