LR, LS, and Equipment in Southern N.H.

I've got some more rock and sand that will be available next week that I'll be selling for the same price as my last post. Taking down another tank in preparation for my possible activation. Also, I will have a Remora Pro with Mag 3 and Pre-Skimmer box available next week and will sell it for $200.00. Skimmer is approximately 3 or 4 months old, slight crack in the pre-skimmer box. I've got a ton of other stuff that I will be getting rid of as well from tanks and stands to skimmers and wet/dry filters. If you'd like to come over and check this stuff out just contact me and we can set up a time. I'll take any reasonable offer.
(603) 673-0517
MykGillespie@msn.com
Also, I'm still looking for someone to work for my Aquarium Maintenance Company while I'm gone and likely when I get back as well so I can work on rebuilding accounts as some of my customers have chosen to just shut down their tanks while I'm gone. Looks like it wont be long before we go so please take advantage of either of these offers A.S.A.P. Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.
Myk.

C

cruises8

Hey,
I'll call you back soon about coming to take a look at the live rock. It has been a busy week.
What size tanks are you going to be selling. I may be in the market for another???
Steve

Hi Steve,
Not 100% sure on the tanks, I may have a few more next week. As of right now I've got a 100 gallon acrylic clear back with no drilling or overflows, it's scratched up so wouldn't make a good display, but would make a nice grow out tank for frags, curing, or experimental tank. Asking $150.00 for that tank. A 55 with walnut trim, asking $50.00 for that as it's an old tank and would probably be best used for the same purposes as the acrylic tank. And a 30 Gallon Oak for $70.00. Reason for the price is because I just bought it last week! And possibly some more next week. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Myk.

C

cruises8

Myk,
Keep me posted on the tanks. Right now I have a 75gl that is slowly becoming a reef. I'm looking to get a fairly inexpesive 90-120gl tank for a FOWLR setup. All I really care about is the tank. I have lights and filtration and I was planning on building the stand. If you come across something, let me know!
Thanks!