LS, LR, MH canopy and more FS in Kalamazoo MI

thedocta

Hey guys I got some stuff left that need to be sold. Everything I have is listed below with prices. Everything must be picked up...no shipping. Email me at tennisgmd@ameritech.net or PM me if you're interested. May consider trades for frags or a shrimp/goby pair. Thanks. -Greg
About 10 pounds carribean, and fiji LR. May need to be seeded for coraline cuz it has been in a container with sand, water, heater, and PH for a couple weeks. $25
Enough LS to fill half a 5 gallon bucket. $10
Seio 620: $20
250 watt 14K SE MH canopy. Fits 37 gallon oceanic cube. Color: light wood, black trim, door on side, and part of the back is cut out to allow overflows, skimmer, filters etc. Includes bulb, retrofit, ballast, and canopy. Also has all the wiring and a built in 4" cooling fan. VERY little use...about 2 months. $175
2 Bleached corals. Great for FO aquariums. $5 each.
Big sea fan, great to use as a realistic background. $5
Little bit of buffer, medium net, and sea weed clip. Free with any purchase of $10 or more.

rgaskins

Originally Posted by TheDocta
Only as a last resort. I'll let you know
Hi, thanks...Just let me know...

ryanarbor

i'll take the sand and maby the rock if it's decent.
im in ann arbor and cant make it out to you til the weekend
let me know

thedocta

Seio is sold, liverock and livesand together is now only $25. Bleached corals are $5 for both. Canopy and all the equiptment with it is $150. Sea fan, buffer, net, and sea weed clip still free with any $10 purchase. Email me at tennisgmd@ameritech.net or PM me if you are interested. Thanks. -Greg

thedocta

Pump and net are gone. Have someone interested in the LR and other than that everything is still FS at the same price. I will seperate the retro kit and the canopy if I get a good offer. Email me at tennisgmd@ameritech.net. Thanks. -Greg

sillynecco

hey i was interested in some of your items.... what do you have that is still up for grabs? I am located in kalamazoo as well. let me know please

thedocta

No....I'd take $75 tho. LMK if thats alright and if you want it I could probably even drop it off. O and if anyone is interested I now have some eggcrate. Almost 2' by 4' this is $5 or free if you buy the light.

thedocta

I'd really like to get an absolute minimum of 75 because I paid $150 pluss a 40 bulb and it has been used less than 3 months.

thedocta

BUMP.....C'mon guys this kit was $150 new with the bulb which was another $50. This thing is basicaly brand new!!!