Mag 24 for sale..

trumpety

Selling a mag 24 pump. Looking to get $100. Will ship at buyers expense. Selling cause it's to much flow for my tank.
Email : beauvest@hotmail.com
Also interested in trades:
MH lighting
AquaC skimmers ( Urchin, remora,ect..)

engineer

DARN DARN DARN!!! Wish I would have known you had the mag24, I would have gladly traded you even up for my aquaC skimmer! I am looking for a bigger pump for return in new sump.

wiley0717

I've got a mag 18 or a mag 12 I could trade you. Will also have a 400watt core and coil all wired and a 20k Hamilton 4 month old bulb twards the end of the week

engineer

Originally Posted by wiley0717
I've got a mag 18 or a mag 12 I could trade you. Will also have a 400watt core and coil all wired and a 20k Hamilton 4 month old bulb twards the end of the week

I sold the skimmer, but how old is your mag 18 and how much do you want for it?

engineer

Is Mag 18 still for SALE?

wiley0717

Little under a year old. I'm currently running it on a downdraft skimmer and need more flow to make the skimmer run more efficient.
Would rather not sell at this time as I need to trade it for something larger. If that changes I'll post

threed240

Yeah, how much for the 12?