majestic mutt in the snow

moraym

Originally posted by bigarn
What breed is he?

Dunno, he's a real mutt. 3 years old, 65 pounds of muscle.
Listed as a lab/chow mix, but have seen a lot of Rhodesian Ridgeback in him, and also see a lot of pitbull features. I tend to call him a lab/pit mix.

moraym

Originally posted by larrynews
i love the first picture you should crop it and blow it up.

Thanks for the compliment. I have actually been trying to get a picture for a while to blow up and frame of the pup. And as soon as I saw this one come off the camera, I knew this was the one.
What would you suggest I crop out?
Just curious, as I was planning on using the photo "as is". Thanks.

saltymom

ohh my goodness....Hims purdy!
CK out my dogs snow day! Not as good a pic as yours, but the snow was SO deep..lotta fun!

moraym

Originally posted by Moray345
if you do crop it this is all i would do sorry for playin with yer pic couldnt help it

I understand this focuses on the mutt a little more, but I was thinking that the original image is a nicer scenery shot w/ the dog as the compliment, rather than the focus. The sunlight coming through the snow-covered trees is an aspect I want to keep in the photo, and that requires keeping more space to the left and top. Thanks for the suggestion though.

moraym

Originally posted by saltymom
CK out my dogs snow day! Not as good a pic as yours, but the snow was SO deep..lotta fun!

Nice, always fun to have kids play w/ the pups. I let all the neighbor kids drag my pups through the snow and woods, they wore him out for me and he slept well that night. Now I just need to get some kids of my own to walk him....:D

larrynews

if you use the entire picture which is great...save it after you blow it up and use it for your christmas cards next year...love it either way!!!!!

judyk

Nice dog. Looks just like my son's. He's 99.9% american pit. There was a lab involved way back. (It happens in the best of families.) His name is Dozer, as in Bull-dozer. What a baby. I can't seem to post a picture. But they look like the same dog.