make me an offer!

enyates

I am selling my 72 gallon bowfront tank with stand, hood, lights, sump, pondmaster magnetic drive utility pump (950 gph)
SeaClone 100 protein skimmer (up to 100 gallon tanks)
Aquaclear powerhead 70 (40-70 gallon tanks)
I must get rid of this tank, but make me a reasonable offer. I do not have the money to get it up and running, and need to get it out of storage.
Please make me an offer!

enyates

Originally Posted by francisco5
Do you have the maxi-jet that comes with the skimmer?
The SeaClone skimmer have comes with whatever pump it is normally purchased with.

enyates

Originally Posted by katieb
what size sump? What type of lighting??? I live close by.
I believe the sump is a 30 gallon tank that goes under the stand... is it measured by the size of the actual sump, or the amount of water it holds?? :thinking:
As far as the lighting, I think it is a compact light. It has morning lights, daytime lights, and moon lights. I feel really stupid that I cant give you an exact answer, but it is sitting in storage right now.

Hope this is enough information

enyates

Originally Posted by skillplyr55
will you take 50 for the sump and will you and how much would it be to ship to 32035 do you have any pics
I would prefer not to piece out. I dont really want to send pieces to different people. I dont know many people who only want a tank without the sump, so it would do me no good to sell them separately.
The tank does have a built in overflow, and will need the sump for whoever would like to buy it.
Thanks.

bill109

price range?
i posted ooking for a tank in
ct
suprised i didnt c thi one.!
and heres a free bump

francisco5

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
ill pay u $60 for the skimmer, im in lebanon and nee the skimmer

You can buy it brand new for $80.

enyates

Originally Posted by katieb
Would love the lights if you decide to piece out, I live in Belmont.
As for right now, I would rather not piece out. I will keep you in mind, but like I said, what good is a tank without lights? (or sump or skimmer)

enyates

Originally Posted by mmcgurrin
How much are you looking for and will you ship? i am in Northern NJ and very interested. I love the bow tank and am looking for one for christmas. Let me know mmcgurrin@earthlink.net
I emailed you, and will wait to hear from you.
---Beth

enyates

Originally Posted by Pfieff
I'm near albany, NY and could come pick it up. How much are you looking to get for everything?
Price around, and make me an offer!

pfieff

Do you have any pics so I know what the stand and tank condition is like? I'd rather not lowball you and have you get upset, you must have a price in mind.